Beef Bulgogi Bowl
Adapted by Mike McCauley with ❤️.
- 1/2 cup Jasmine Rice
- a few Scallions
- 5 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Cucumber
- 4 ounces Shredded Carrots
- 1 package Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 4 TBL sour cream
- 1 teaspoon siracha
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup apple juice or pear juice
- 2-3 green onions - finely chopped
- Make the rice. Keep covered off heat until ready to eat.
- Trim slice scallion, separating whites from greens.
- Chop up cucumber and soak in vinegar sugar and salt while cooking.
- Cook carrots on skillet.
- Cook scallions in oil then add in the meat. Add sesame seads and vinegar. Cook 30 seconds, then stir in bulgogi sauce.
- Mix the sour cream and siracha together for a sauce.
- Add butter to rice and fluff.
- Divide evenly.