Adapted by Matt McCauley with ❤️.
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 0.25 tsp kosher salt
- 0.75 tsp onion powder
- 0.75 tsp garlic powder
- 0.5 tsp cayenne pepper
- 0.5 tsp dried oregano
- 0.5 tsp dried thyme
- plain greek yogurt
- sauted mushroom and shallot with soy sauce
- Pat salmon dry and coat with spice mix dry rub. Let sit for a while.
- Grill on med-low heat flesh side down first until mostly cooked through and easy to flip without breaking. It took me 10-12 minutes last time on the first side on med-high heat but I think it was overcooked.
- Flip and finish cooking on skin side.
- Transfer to serving dish, cut up and top with sauce optionally.
- For the sauce mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and add water if you want it to be thinner.