Greek Olive Salad
Borrowed by Vinny Derenzis with ❤️.
- 5 ounces Kalamata pitted olives , drained and halved
- 7 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cucumber , diced and seeded, about one medium
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 5 ounces Castelvetrano green olives , drained and halved
- 16 ounces Penne (or other pasta)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves , gently torn into large pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta and cool.
- Mix cooled pasta with chopped vegetables, olives, and spinach.
- Crumble feta cheese over pasta.
- Add the oils and seasonings and mix all together.
- Top with more feta.