Oven Baked Hot Wings
Adapted by Mike McCauley with ❤️.
- chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon per pound of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon per pound baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon per pound corn starch
- 2 tablespoons per pound butter
- 4 tablespoons per pound franks red hot
- 2 cloves garlic
- Mix chicken, salt, baking powder, corn starch in a bowl.
- Put chicken on a wire rack baking dish and put in fridge over night.
- Bake chicken at 450 for 20 minutes. Flip and bake for another 20-35 minutes.
- Melt butter, saute garlic, and add hot sauce to pot.
- When wings are done, mix with sauce.