Adapted by Mike McCauley with ❤️.
- 1 package peanut butter or pecan cookies
- 0.5 package of graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 0.5 cup light brown sugar
- 0.25 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prep pie dish with parchment paper + spray.
- Add cookies, graham crackers, and butter to food processer and chop until crust-like.
- Press the crust into the pie dish.
- Add cream cheese to bowl and beat with hand mixer until smooth.
- Add sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice. Beat for 1 minute or until combined.
- Add eggs one at at time and beat.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Turn off oven, crack the door for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight.