Quinoa Sweet Potato
Created by Taylor Ford with ❤️.
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive loil
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- 2 chopped bell peppers
- 1 small can corn
- 1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon chili poer
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 avocado
- hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash potatoes and put in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half, coat in olive oil, salt, pepper. Lay face down on baking sheet and bake till done ~45 minutes.
- Cook onions and peppers in oil in skillet until tender.
- Add corn, quinoa, beans, and spices. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Add a scoop of butter if it looks dry.
- Top sweet potatoes with mixture + avocado + tahini + hot sauce.