Spicy Maple Chicken
Borrowed by Kendall McCauley with ❤️.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 TBL Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 12 ounces chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon seasonings (make your own)
- 1 bag green beans
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 TBL butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix syrup salt and pepper flakes in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces and boil until tender.
- Mash potatoes with sour cream, butter, and maple syrup.
- Combine butter, panko, seasoning, and olive oil.
- Pat chicken dry, add to baking pan, and cover top with sour cream. Add panko mix to top.
- Cook chicken in oven.
- Cook green beans.